Sharing this wonderful news with all my friends. THE LOST has been nominated for RITA in the paranormal romance category. Wow. Thank you!
Welcome to My New Blog and my First entry
Thanks for visiting. I'm a writer of all kinds of things and this is your chance to find out not just about me, but about writing. Ask away and I will try to answer, if I can, or point you in the right direction if I can't.
Right now I'm working on the third vampire book in my series, and waiting to hear about my completed manuscript for the second book. I'm having a blast with book 3 since it's letting me create my own vampire mythology. The title of this one is DARKNESS CALLS.
Also have a lot of other projects out there for consideration. It's part of being a published writer -- always having a project out for people to consider.
Anyway, stop by and let me know what you're thinking!
Caridad/Charity
Comments